1) PROJECT MANAGER
- Project planning & managing
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Control and monitoring of project operation, budgets and key personnel staffing
- Prepare the project quality plan
- Ensure the necessary follow-up actions of site matters involving government bodies, statutory boards, main contractors, customers
- Ensure that all operations are carried out safely
- At least 8 year(s) local experience in road, civil & building construction
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by S'pore PE Board
2) SITE ENGINEER
- Plan, implement and monitor the work schedules according to the master and detailed work programmes
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction to the master and detailed work programmes
- Liaise with customer's site representatives and subcontractors
- Check construction drawings for accuracy and completeness for construction
- Conduct inspections and checking on works
- Co-ordinate the handing over of completed works to the customer and completion of the necessary rectification works
- Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by Singapore PE Board
3) WSHO cum ECO
- Conduct regular site inspections, risk assessments and follow-up actions to maintain high safety standard and compliance to Company's ISO & OSHAS policies.
- Conduct monthly Safety Committee meetings and put up safety reports, including safety issues
- Prepare and submit Site Environmental Control Programme to the occupier of the construction site before work commences on the worksite
- Attend to all feedback on such irregularities and inform the occupier of the construction site accordingly
- Enforce all safety legislation and in-house safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure supervisors and workers are following safe work procedures compliance
- Responsible in accident reporting and investigations
4) QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Responsible for estimating and tender preparation
- Responsible for administration of contracts and sub-contracts documentation
- Responsible for promptly submission of progress claims and reports
- To liaise with site personnel, vendors, consultants and/or subcontractors for all project matters
- To responsible for all others related or ad-hoc duties as and when directed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
5) Admin Assistant / Executive
- Assists management in office administration and administrative duties for transportation department
- Assist in preparation of payroll and salary allocation reports.
- Manage and prepare correspondences, quotations, billings and all reports.
- Ensure proper documentation and control of Letter of Employment and other relevant documentation.
- Manage drivers’ database and maintain record of drivers’ attendance/ movement chart.
- Assist in traffic accident / incident reporting and insurance submission claims
- Responsible for timely & accurate data entry and inputs.
- Ensure smooth and efficient circulation of documents within departments.
- Other ad hoc job assigned by superiors
6) Finance Manager
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Assist in debt collection
- To manage and supervise work of Finance team
- Other ad-hoc work as assigned by the management.
7) Credit Controller
- Follow up with customers to ensure overdue amounts are paid promptly
- Execute collection activities, reconcile and track daily/monthly AR balance accounts with customer records
- Negotiate instalment payment plans with customers and set terms and conditions accordingly
- Conduct regular analysis to implement changes to reduce bad debts & improve processes.
- Prepare and send monthly statements of account & reminder letter to customers
- Ensure customers are billed in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle and rectify internal issues to ensure timely payment from customer
8) Mechanic Supervisor
- Lead a team of Technicians to ensure all vehicles and machinery repairs and maintenance activities performed within stipulated turnaround time.
- Responsible for the quality of service and repair work carried out by team members
- Performs work in diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing the full range of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- To define and implement routine corrective and preventive maintenance works.
- Maintain daily record of repair and service of vehicle undertaken and completed.
- Liaise with external maintenance/spare part suppliers.
- Identify, assess and take reasonably practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes.
- Ensure continuous improvement in safety, efficiency, performance, cost-effectiveness in workshop operations.
- Ensure that vehicles, machinery and equipment are safe and meet legal requirements
- Manage workshop operations and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met.
- All others related or ad-hoc duties as and directed.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interest applicants are invited to write in with full details CV with recent photo and state current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
WHY JOIN US?
Our company is one of the leading civil engineering firms in Singapore with a strong track record. Some of our completed public infrastructural milestones include the latest Construction of Roads, Drains & Sewers for Defu Phase 1 and Site Clearance & Earthworks for Defu Industrial City, among the extensive projects which we have undertaken over the company's history.
In addition, we are also listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange (SGX) since December 2014 as a testament to the milestones which our company has achieved over the years of prudent growth and management.
Given that Singapore is going through a phase of rejuvenation, our company is actively involved in the masterplan of the country. Our company is actively looking for individuals who are team players and possess the desire to make a positive impact at work and on our future generations.
Some of our perks include:
1. Attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
2. Career advancement within the company including cross functional training
3. A safe and fun working environment